WELCOME BACK TO CHURCH
” You are my defender and protector. You are my God in you, I trust.”
He will keep you safe from all hidden dangers and deadly diseases.”
Greetings brothers and sisters in Christ
Welcome back to church! As we make preparation to return to worshipping inside our church, along with Livestream on Palm Sunday, April 10th, and Easter Sunday, April 17th. We want to notify you of some significant differences we will experience, and some practices that we need to observe.
COVID PROTOCOLS FOR INDOOR SERVICE
1. Masks are mandatory for ages 2 & up. (Masks will be provided if needed)
2. Please sanitize hands upon entering church. (Hand sanitizing stations)
3. Social distancing will be observed.
4. Complete the Contact Tracer Card and return to the basket provided.
5. If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness! PLEASE remain home and enjoy the livestream service.
When Entering & Exiting the Church
(PLEASE use the Front Entrance ONLY)
1. Upon entering the church please, STOP and sanitize your hands.
2. Please allow the Ushers to seat you. Family/members of the same household please sit together.
3. Please follow the directions of the Ushers upon leaving the church.
4. A table with tithes envelopes and sacrament materials will be in the vestibule upon entering the sanctuary.
5. On Communion Sunday, please pick up Sacrament upon entering service and dispose of your cup in the receptacles upon leaving church.
6. Health care ministry members will be there to answer any questions you may have.
As we re-gather together in church to offer praise and thanksgiving to God, we prayerfully offer these guidelines to you to assist us in a safe and healthy transition back to services in our sanctuary. It is likely, learning as we go, we will revise our practices and procedures as time goes on.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you soon.
PJ Healthcare Ministry